Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just a little update

To love is to risk not being loved in return.  To hope is to risk pain.  To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.   -Unknown

So I have been on a little bit of a quote fetish lately! I love this! and it is so dang true! <3
Well this week has just kinda been one of those that you wanna get through.  Been working a lot makin that dough! aha and going to school.  Trying to study lots and also throw in some ME time! (but that doesnt happen too often!) 
I learned how to knit which is very exciting! I am a crochet guru and love it but needed a little bit of a change! Lindsey and I are going to make some way to things out of a knitting magazine! HA!! So we shall see how that turns out! 

Much Love!

No comments: