Sunday, July 4, 2010

My One and Only Dream Job

For those of you who don't know me one-ioda... If I could choose any profession above all else and be more content than words can describe, it would be at Sea World. (That is really me running along that class tank... I shaved my head) I don't know why I have such a fasination with sea creatures, but ever since I was little I have wanted to be a whale trainer more than anything! I would take that hands down over a doctor, a lawyer, or heck even a TV star... now that's sayin somethin...

Me, the whales, and the water. Perfect.

This past week I had the lovely chance of visiting my home away from home with the most majestic creatures. Some of those "creatures" tended to be my relatives.. only I wouldn't quite describe them as majestic.... maybe.... well, we won't go there.

No comments: