Thursday, September 16, 2010

All in Balance


I don't know about yall, but I feel the need for change.

WHY?

I have no idea. What change needs to be made? It is my attitude? My outlook on life? My location? Who knows..

I went and watched this movie when I thought all was taking a quick turn for the worse.

Never in my life had I connected so much with a motion picture. I identified so many familiar and new emotions and I was on the verge of emotional overload.

I began searching for something different. I needed balance in my life. This semester I took on entirely too much (which is entirely my fault) --I have this problem with telling people 'no' --

Suddenly I had a strong desire to travel the world, to be a better person, and to find happiness in all that I do.

I made an appointment with the Study Abroad office, I explored new schools. All to find that I need to make the most out of the situations that I am currently in and learn to be happy with what I have.

There is balance to all things. And there is happiness in balance.

2 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

love this madison.
love this.

Lisha said...

I know how you're feeling girl.
love you.