Monday, August 30, 2010

Typical Situation

Today was the first day of the new fall semester here at Utah State University.

::Thoughts of the day::

Too cold here.
Too many freshman.
I love my friends, old and new.
Class is class.
Rain sucks.


So to look around on the first day of school goes a little something like this.

-The typical freshman girl-
+ White shorts, bright colored V-neck t-shirt, big hair, ballet flats.

-The typical freshman boy-
+ Cargo shorts, pink Hollister polo: collar popped: white Kswiss tennis shoes.

Basically I hate to even think that I was ever a freshman. Now that I am a //JUNIOR// in college and look down on the freshman in some aspects of life, I don't like the thought of me being one back in the day. Well.... we live, we learn, and then we get love.

Happy First Day of School.

3 comments:

Shannon June Ballard said...

Barf! Freshmen are invading. haha sadly I am wearing the exact thing right now as your view of the typical freshmen girl haha.

. said...

those descriptions of freshies.. so accurate its unbelievable.
you are fantastic.

Kirsten Rappleye said...

I experienced my first FG (or Freshman Grudge) too! Hmmm... can we ship them all to Snow College? That okay?
Also, I love you. And this post. So much.