We started out trip on Wednesday. Bradley, Braden, and myself drove to St. George and spent the night with our dear friend Jules. Early Thursday morning we hit the road and headed for Los Angeles.
As we rolled into LA I got immensely excited! (me?? excited? go figure.) The three amigos stayed with Brad's aunt and uncle in the most beautiful home... I was in heaven. Here is a quick rundown of LA!!!
- Night 1: Shopping at Nordstrom inArcadia= satisfying. Shopping was followed by downtown Hollywood= slightly disappointing.
- Day 2: Disneyland and California Adventure= happiness and enjoyment.
- Night 2: Free tickets for the LA Kings game...11th row= AMAZING
- Day 3: Shopping in Newport at Fashion Island= spectacularly fabulous. ( I may or may not have induldged with a couple of pairs of new heals..so it is fine.)
- Night 3: Driving to Las Vegas for dinner and friends= exciting! Then driving back to St. George and staying up until 4am chatting away= insightful and eye opening
- Day 4: Driving back to SLC and eating at In and Out for the 3rd time in 4 days= disgusting
And that concluded the first trip to California for Miss Madison Kate. General thoughts a feelings:
:: I LOVED IT! I would move to Cali in a heart beat... well minus a few things. One being clean air... but hey, beggers can't be choosers. Also, I truly despise traffic.. and they take the cake on that one. That's it. L.O.V.E. was created this weekend.::