Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Best and Worst Morning--All in One!

Well, you know that feeling you get when you know you have somewhere to be and you try so hard to be there on time that you end up missing it? I do.

I had a final at 7:30 this morning. The alarm goes off at 6:30 am. I wake up. I then awake again to the quacking of my phone (this means Natalie is calling) The time?? 7:22 am. OOOOOOOOOHHHH SHOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!

I spring out of bed, say a word.. or two.. put on my house shoes (bad choice) and then leave. No hair brush, no teeth brush, no bra. Definitely my prime.

The test went swell actually, and I sported my finest attire to school. Unfortunately there are no photographs to be displayed, but let you imagination take you where it will.


The day proceeds to get better! Kynzie leaves for here final and Melissa and I want to wish her well from the balcony. Although it is covered in snow, we decide to run outside out the sliding glass door and sing to Kynz. No shoes, no coats, and pajamas. We were disrupted by the one and only Eddy ( our Mexican maintenance man ) who already thinks we are crazy. As we pranced around in the snow, he stared in utter amazement at our stupidity.


Worst and Best day of the semester.

Just laugh it off.

No comments: