Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's December and still hasn't snowed!!!

I am amazed at the fact the December has already rolled around!! I have been through an entire semester of college and it feels like it has only been a week! Crazy!! but something even crazier is that is it DECEMBER and there is NO snow! It is like 45 every day. I cannot believe it! but hey, im not complaining! I love it!
Well the past week was pretty uneventful. With almost every one of my friends being back home for Thanksgiving and me here in Logan... there wasnt much to do! but it was a nice break and very much needed! Natalie wasn't here so that was pretty much like having no right arm the whole week, but we did send here off with a bang!! Shauna, Sydney, Nat, and I "cleaned the sink" at Angie's and might i just say it was quite possibly one of the greatest things eVER!!!! YUMMM! 

I go home in 9 dayS!!!!!! I can't wait! It will be nice to just relax and have no worries of school or... SNOW! haha
Much Love!

 
I was about to be "Gone With The Wind!!"

I cut Marlee's hair!! (It was very cute!)

The Sink!

And then it disappeared!


1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't wait till your home!!!!
Time flys doesn't it! You'll be married with children in a minute.
Love and miss you.