Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scared in the Dark...

So I have always wondered this one thing. And I can't quite figure it out. When I was little I never liked to go in the dark.. but what little kid enjoys the dark? Not too many. But there is one place that scares me when it is dark unlike any other place. The church.

Why on earth would one of the scariest places be one of the safest and most uplifting places you could find yourself. This fear was reaffirmed to me on Sunday evening. I went to the church for a meeting at 8:45 p.m. As the meeting was closing and we were read to leave I noticed that no lights in the hall were on. Strange I though... Because they usually are on. I proceeded to run out of the church as fast as I could without looking back into the darkness. I felt as though someone was lurking behind me... not a pleasant feeling.

Note to self: Lights are good. =)

No comments: