Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Last Teenage Year

Here are a few highlights that made my last year as a teenager priceless. I wouldn't change anything about it. Thank you to all who made it the most it could be!
Cameron and Liz's Wedding in Nauvoo, IL
Family trip to Moab, UT! Yay for Rafting!

navarre beach, FL. My favorite location in the US
First dance of the school year. 80's Dance!
LDS General Conference October 2009 with two of my best friends!
So You Think You Can Dance Tour '09 with m best friend and sisters!
The birth of my niece Kendall
Zac Brown Concert
Utah State University.


I am so pleased and grateful for the life I have!! All of these things have enriched my last teenage year and I can't wait to see what 20 has in store for me!

1 comment:

natalie said...

love love love. and i think that last pic may have duel meanings... am i right??!