Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Words of Wisdom

My aunt came by my house today. Let's keep in mind that I only see her about every 10 months... perhaps longer. As she was leaving the house and putting my Mamaw's things into the trunk (or trying) she spoke some very inspiring words.

Mamaw's stuff wasn't fitting in the trunk. This was due to the massive amount of shopping bags that were currently inhabiting the space. She gave a perplexed look and a comment was spouted off by my uncle "That might fit if you didn't shop so much" ( in a very loving voice of course)

She then uttered quite possibly the most important phrase I have ever or will ever hear in my life.

"What? It's not my fault I like to help out the economy!"

LOVE IT!!!
I will now use that as my opposing arguement when people tell me I shop too much. I live to shop and I shop to live. What can I say... I have a problem. But it is a problem I LOVE HAVING!!!

No comments: